about the tween book blog

This is the place to be for reviews of Tween and YA books! And, best of all, it is written by a 13-year-old who knows the perspective of tweens and teens!

Thursday 23 June 2016

Silence is Goldfish

Silence is Goldfish by Annabel Pitcher

Tess has discovered something that could tear her family apart. So instead of telling them she knows, Tess goes on a silence strike, which doesn't go down to well with her "Friends".

Sorry, that description is very vague, but it was the only way I could describe it without giving to much away. I thought it was a really well written book, as when your main character hardly speaks, in a literal not metaphorical way. I think the characters were well developed, and I like the plot.

I am going to give it a 9/10
and an age rating of 12+

No comments:

Post a Comment