about the tween book blog

This is the place to be for reviews of Tween and YA books! And, best of all, it is written by a 13-year-old who knows the perspective of tweens and teens!

Thursday 7 April 2016

The Recruit : Graphic Novel

The Recruit Graphic Novel. First in the cherub series. By Robert Muchamore

When James' mum dies, he feel's that his life is going down the toilet. His living in a rubbish foster home and his sister has gone to live with his horrible step dad. But then, after getting in trouble with the police, James wakes up on Cherub campus, a spy agency for kids. Things might just be looking up.

I didn't really read this for the story,  I read it for the art work. One of my friends had recommended it and it definitely lived up to expectations. The stile was,  I think, Manga but I could be wrong. All the pictures were colourful and well drawn.

I am gong to give it a 9/10
and an age rating of 12+



No comments:

Post a Comment