about the tween book blog

This is the place to be for reviews of Tween and YA books! And, best of all, it is written by a 13-year-old who knows the perspective of tweens and teens!

Saturday 2 April 2016

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Davis Levithan and Rachel Cohn

When Dash finds a little red notebook in The Strand bookshop, in Manhattan, he is not expecting it to be full of dares from a girl called Lily. Dash does the dare, and then returns the book to it's place, with another dare. Lily excepts the dare, and then Dash excepts another, and so on. As they do this, they get to know each other more than they think...

Possibly one of the best books I have ever read. The second I picked it up, I literally did not put it down. The plot is just genius, and I like the way that Dash and Lily are written by different authors, it makes it a whole lot more realistic.

I am going to give it a 10/10
and an age rating of 11+


No comments:

Post a Comment