about the tween book blog

This is the place to be for reviews of Tween and YA books! And, best of all, it is written by a 13-year-old who knows the perspective of tweens and teens!

Saturday 26 March 2016

Horrible Histories

Guest Post : Sam Jakobi

Horrible Histories by Terry Deary. Illustrated by Martin Brown.

Horrible Histories is about the gruesome bits of history. Subjects include: Awful Egyptians, Terrible Tudors, Slimy Stuarts, Rotten Romans and Blitzed Britain.

I think they are very good because they tell you lots of things about history. There very cool because they have lots of quizzes in the the middle, to test your knowledge. I also like the jokes. My favourite book in the series is Terrible Tudors because it's a really fat book so I never get bored.

I am going to give them a 9/10
and an age rating of 6+

No comments:

Post a Comment