about the tween book blog

This is the place to be for reviews of Tween and YA books! And, best of all, it is written by a 13-year-old who knows the perspective of tweens and teens!

Saturday 27 February 2016

Theatre Review : War Horse

War Horse originally written by Michael Morpurgo, directed by Marianne Elliott and Tom Morris

When Albert's father buys a foal, called Joey, at the market, Albert promises to look after him. Soon they become great friends. But then world war 1 starts and Joey is sold to the Army. Will they ever see each other again?

This was one of the BEST plays I have ever seen. I loved the puppets ( for the horses ) and my favourite horse was Joey. One of the things I thought was clever was, whenever anything important was going on, most of the actors on stage froze, except for the characters involved in that bit. My favourite character was the goose puppet as it was really funny.

I am going to give it a 10/10
and an age rating of 9+

No comments:

Post a Comment