about the tween book blog

This is the place to be for reviews of Tween and YA books! And, best of all, it is written by a 13-year-old who knows the perspective of tweens and teens!

Sunday 24 January 2016

The Bunker Diary

The Bunker Diary by Kevin Brooks

Linus has been kidnapped. He is now in a cold, tired and alone in a strange, underground bunker. But soon, more people start arriving. Together they try to escape. And if they fail, anything could happen.


My librarian told me that it was an amazing book, and it lived up to expectations. I liked the way it was done in diary form as that really gave it a personal touch. I think that 3rd person wouldn't have worked so well. The ending, though I'm not going to spoil it, left me crying for more, although I knew none would come.


All in all, a really good book, worthy of a 9/10
and an age rating of 12+


No comments:

Post a Comment